Olapeju Kayode-Aluko - CIPD (UK), GPHR (US)
Partner, Corporate Services
- Over 18 years of experience in Human Resources with particular expertise in collaborating with management to develop and implement HR and operational strategies and initiatives that align with the overall business strategy of the company.
- Created and sustained an enabling work environment by implementing employee-centric initiatives, re-modelled existing polices and ensured a competitive remuneration strategy; established an effective performance management system, implemented a performance driven and innovative thinking culture and effectively led the transition to a sustainable WFH arrangement, through the design and implementation of a sustainable COVID-19 Business Response Plan.
- Previous roles include VP, Corporate Services and Head, Human Resources; Deputy Head, Alumni and Regulatory Relations; Strategic HR (Talent & Executive Hire) and Regional Head HR, Lagos Island Region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance from the University of Lagos, Akoka
- Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR).