Osagie Ikhine -M.A, FCCA
Senior Vice President
- Osagie has over 12 years of investment banking and financial advisory experience involving due diligence, project finance, business development, M&A and capital raise across various sectors.
- He has managed the execution of financial advisory and capital raise transactions valued at over $850 million in the energy, aviation and FMCG sectors.
- Prior to his investment banking career, Osagie was an Assistant manager in KPMG’s Deal Advisory unit where he led several teams in carrying out due diligence across the financial service sector.
- Masters in Finance and Investment from the University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA).