Olumide Ogunfowora - MBA, CFA
- Over 26 years of economic and financial experience in the International and sub-Saharan Africa upstream, midstream, pipeline transportation and power generation sectors.
- Managed various O&G, midstream and power transactions in excess of US$4b in Nigeria and other Sub-Saharan Africa countries including acquisitions, divestments, farm-ins/farm-outs and capital raising.
- Previous experiences include Inter Pipeline Fund, Canada where he managed commercial, commodity hedging & business development functions in the NGL sector and various CF roles with TransCanada Pipelines, Enron Corporation, Edison Mission Energy and Williams Energy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics from the University of Ilorin, Nigeria
- MBA from the University of Calgary, Canada
- CFA Charter holder.