Adekunle Adedeji - MSC, MBA
- Over 26 years of technical, financial & management experience in the international and African energy sectors.
- Managed various oil and gas, energy and corporate finance transactions in excess of US$4b and led the listing of an indigenous E&P company on a “Tier 1” international stock exchange.
- Previous experiences include Inter Pipeline Fund in Calgary, Canada where he was integral to the valuation, structuring and financing of over US$10b transactions and KBC Technologies, Canada where he managed the development of simulation/modeling software for oil refineries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria.
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Wales, United Kingdom.
- MBA from Queen’s University, Ontario, Canada.